Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve Scotch Whisky 40 Percent 70 cl
"70cl / 40.0% - First revealed towards the end of 2014, the Founder's Reserve is now available in the UK and will be replacing the 12 year old in many of the mature markets despite initial indications that it would sit beside it, broadening the entry-level options. Named in tribute to distillery founder George Smith, it's packaged in Georgian blue."
- Pale gold colour scotch whisky
- Delicate aromas of citrus fruit, notably sweet orange on nose
- On palate sweet, fruit notes of zesty oranges and pears
- With a hint of candy, toffee apples
- Well-balanced and exceptionally smooth
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Nose opens with honey, apples, citrus and backing of parma violets. Full flowing entry into the mouth with intense honey richness perfectly balanced by toasty oak and ripe malt. Flavours roll across the palate with some attractive bitter-sweet notes. Lingering honey in long finish.